Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New to Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am retired in SoCal (PRK). Primarily a beach and shallow water hunter. Been detecting on and off for 35 years, Current detectors: CZ-21, PI DF, DFX,F-5, Stealth 920i scoop. Hope to contribute when I can. HH to all.
Ed
Hi All My Fellow TH'ers
I am a Retired TH'er. I live in Wilmington, NC so have a few beaches and a whole lot of sand to dig in around here. I am Strictly a Whites Metal Detector user and have been since 1984. I have used many different detectors since i first started TH'ing in June of 1976, but once I made the jump to the Whites 6000 Di III I have moved up to the 6000 Di Pro, XLT, DFX, V3i, and then the TDI-SL. I still have the XLT, Two different DFX, and the TDI-SL. I normally am a relic hunter but have not found the Civil War relics that I did while living in Northern Virginia. I mainly search for coins but am always happy to find anything! I am looking for anyone in the Wilmington, NC area that are interested in sharing a day of TH'ing with another Fellow TH'er! ;-)
Welcome, both Sandigger & CSA Beer Sand, I was a diehard water hunter for a few years, and I too used the CZ21. It's really one of the kings of the beach/water niche.

CSA, I'm pretty sure I've seen you around on other forums, so I appreciate you stopping by here. We do things very different here. We give away free gear just for posting, which you can buy in our online shop, with coins you accumulate after every post. We also run an open ship, where members pretty much have full rein.

Hope both of you enjoy yourselves, and get some mileage out of the community Yes

Joe
Welcome from south jersey to the both of you! Glad to have you and I hope you enjoy your stay! Hope to see some finds and or more posts from you two in the future.
Take it easy and HH
Zach
Welcome to the sweet spot Sandigger and Thing4CSA. Got a nice place here, hope you help keep our sweetness. Looking forward to hearing about your know hows, stories and seeing the goodies. This helps us get off the couch and possibly belongs our life. Happy Hunting and Good Luck.
Welcome to the forum guys. Scott here relic hunter from Massachusetts. Look forward to seeing some findsYes
Welcome to both of you. Glad to have you in our group and eager to see what you are finding. Very impressive hardware in your arsenal.
Welcome from NE OHIO! Glad to have you on board!

Ed
Welcome from the great white north!
Reference URL's