Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: something to say
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys i just want to throw that i am not in any other forum or websites out there. I consider treasure classifieds my home and you great people are family. I love this place due to that fact. Thank you all for being YOU
Me too Scott! Thank you! I've tried other forums but TC is my home as well. This forum is the greatest! Yes

Ed
Amen Scott!  I checked out several sites before landing here. Felt like I was accepted right away and I have been treated with respect ever since. Don't want to go anywhere else.

PS: Like the new pic. We can see you better without the hat.
I've belonged to several, and still do, however, I've migrated away from my original home and settled in here. I may not be able to get to everyone's post the day they are posted, and that has nothing to do with being on other forums, but rather has everything to do with being a full time husband, father and medic. Very little me time but I'm cool with that.
(04-18-2016 09:09 PM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys i just want to throw that i am not in any other forum or websites out there. I consider treasure classifieds my home and you great people are family. I love this place due to that fact. Thank you all for being YOU

Scott, thanks, bud Happy Only going to get better. Working some intetesting deals for the site, and if they pan out, going to really change our direction Yes

(04-19-2016 04:55 AM)RelicMedic Wrote: [ -> ]I've belonged to several, and still do, however, I've migrated away from my original home and settled in here. I may not be able to get to everyone's post the day they are posted, and that has nothing to do with being on other forums, but rather has everything to do with being a full time husband, father and medic. Very little me time but I'm cool with that.

I don't think you need to explain yourself, RM. As one of the most vocal individuals in our community, you're someone we all enjoy seeing posts from, and somebody we look up to, so, when you can reply to messages is of nobody's concern, and shouldn't be yours, either Yes

Joe
Everyone said it very well.
Treasure classifieds has been my home since day one. I've learned a lot, and grew a lot experience wise. And if it wasn't for everyone idk where I'd be at! Thanks everyone!
Best of luck out there and happy hunting!
I'm still a new guy here and I split my time between here and a more regional site based in Michigan (where I live).
  It has been impressive how welcome I have felt right from the start and I find myself on this board much more often that my old home.
  Thanks guys and especially Joe for a great site.
Pat
Enough with all of these generic nicety nices...

Treasure Classifieds SUCKS!!! Though, not as bad as these ladies jobs...
(04-19-2016 06:52 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Enough with all of these generic nicety nices...

Thanks , you make my job seem just a little bit better.......
(04-19-2016 06:52 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Enough with all of these generic nicety nices...

Where is Sven when we need him. Think You should get in trouble for that. Chuckle
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's