Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Finally got out and it seemed to dry here in NJ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys and gals, I finally got out today, what a beautiful afternoon, 71 in NJ with a slight breeze but it was too dry. I was getting targets at five inches but I packed up after about one hour. I was trying to cherry pick a cool target and only ended up with one wheat cent - 1953 D - no big deal - oh well maybe this weekend it will be better after the rain comes?
We still have pretty buttery ground here but now it's raining (again) and expected tomorrow too. I'm on this dig everything routine and man Big T, all I can take of that is about 2 hours and I get too tired to dig any more signals and pack it in. Good luck with the weekend!

Ed
At least you snagged something tony! Its been super dry in the fields. I think rains coming tomorrow! Thank god.
Thanks Ed, yeah you can only take so much of digging every signal. It seems like you are doing well though from your recent posts.

Zach, thanks - If it doesn't really rain a good amount I might have to just lower my settings and coin shoot clad, ha ha ha
Reference URL's