Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Only one decent find and a whatsit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Took a walk and brought along the etrac. Only got a few signals, but then again, I just walked straight into a field and straight back out. Got an 1861 Nova Scotia Penny, a 1910 wheatie, 1990 clad dime and a whatsit. Colonial hash pipe or farm equipment? Smile It's made of pewter. Thanks for looking and HH

[Image: 14615276718550_zpsuqffpdpa.jpg]

[Image: 14615276997991_zpsna5czbkv.jpg]

[Image: 14615277206002_zpshbu9n0rb.jpg]
Killer!!! Man, RM, you're like a one man crime wave...for sniping coins and relics! Beautiful coinage. You have been DESTROYING it so far, this year Beer

Joe
Haha thanks Joe!
Just like George Costanza, you too can be a hand model. Nice digits. Ever see that episode of Seinfeld? Hahaha. You're like one of those gals on The Price is Right, the way you show off those coins & relics Chuckle

Joe
ONLY one decent find.  That's just so sad you only found one coin from 1861. If you're struggling and just need to talk , I'm available. LOL.
(04-24-2016 05:40 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Just like George Costanza, you too can be a hand model. Nice digits. Ever see that episode of Seinfeld? Hahaha. You're like one of those gals on The Price is Right, the way you show off those coins & relics Chuckle

Joe

OMFG! That's hilarious! I was in my basement and the only light I had was coming through the window. Had no choice but to model the mits. Maybe I'll look it that lol.

(04-24-2016 05:53 PM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]ONLY one decent find.  That's just so sad you only found one coin from 1861. If you're struggling and just need to talk , I'm available. LOL.

Thanks man. I really appreciate you reaching out like that. Times are tough. One 1861 coin doesn't do it for me anymore...it used to, but now I need more to get the same effect. I'll quote my good friend Axl Rose: "I used to do a little but a little wouldn't do it, so a little got more and more. I just kept trying to get a little better just a little better than before."

Know that tune??
Sweet deal man! Loving the old coinage. I really like the foreign currency. YesBeer
Great coins for a walk in and walk out Medic Yes
(04-24-2016 06:05 PM)RelicMedic Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-24-2016 05:40 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Just like George Costanza, you too can be a hand model. Nice digits. Ever see that episode of Seinfeld? Hahaha. You're like one of those gals on The Price is Right, the way you show off those coins & relics Chuckle

Joe

OMFG! That's hilarious! I was in my basement and the only light I had was coming through the window. Had no choice but to model the mits. Maybe I'll look it that lol.

(04-24-2016 05:53 PM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]ONLY one decent find.  That's just so sad you only found one coin from 1861. If you're struggling and just need to talk , I'm available. LOL.

Thanks man. I really appreciate you reaching out like that. Times are tough. One 1861 coin doesn't do it for me anymore...it used to, but now I need more to get the same effect. I'll quote my good friend Axl Rose: "I used to do a little but a little wouldn't do it, so a little got more and more. I just kept trying to get a little better just a little better than before."

Know that tune??

I'm sooooooooooooooo glad you said that, RM. Sometimes after I post a merc or barber, my words in the post might lead some to believe that I'm disappointed, or not appreciative of them...which couldn't be further from the truth. I am LUCKY and BLESSED to dig whatever I do. And it's always a thrill, no matter what the item. However...

Once you've found something, or multiples of the same thing, or items from a certain date range, you cross it off your bucket list, and then hope to cross something ELSE off, that you haven't found before. It's about beating our personal bests. Moving forward. Conquering new ground Yes

Joe
Btw, the way you're holding it, it does kinda look like a pipe, but IMO, it sorta looks more like a faucet or spout.

Joe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's