Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 2 hour hunt, 1860's homestead area
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I got out in a new permission. Just exploring it today. Did find a 1920 wheat, then some other unidentifiable pieces. Found a special surface find and thought of ODF...Ed, you will never live the weed pipe thing down...

Older fork, think it's aluminum. Has 1881 Rogers on it but nothing else.

Ed, this Ines for you

And the junk bucket
Cool. That one thing looks like half a bell. The glass piece looks like an Aquafresh snake.
Ha!! Nice pipe!! It does look like the Aquafresh toothpaste. But a red, white and blue snake??? That's a bit strange!! I find those pipes all over and just toss them! That Kiss one was kinda special so I kept it. Ya never know!!

Like that fork and agree with Will, that looks like the bottom half of a Crotal Bell.

Nice hunt PA! Yes Smoke

Ed
Not to bad for just exploring! Can't wait to see what you pull out of there when you go backYesYes
Great finds for a short hunt! Good job eyeballing that snake in the weeds...see what I did there Wink
Cool digs, it's good to get out and enjoy the hobby
Yeeehaaa PA nice score on the new wacky tabaky pipe. Chuckle Nice day on a investigation hunt.
Groovy! Wild Man, That pipe is one of a kind. I'm seeing colors and I ain't took a toke. It has to be Eds, it goes side by side with the Kiss pipe.
Reference URL's