Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Question about my 2nd pair of GG headphones. Replaced speaker? Helppp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Firstly, thanks everyone for the comments and advice. Sven, that's really good to know.
I received a brand new pair replacement from the seller free of charge. And they are completely different and work just like my first pair from Tabwhisper! Thanks again man!

As for the misunderstanding, when I said

"Thanks Ed! UP! Lol, I've checked backwoods before and I've not seen any used gear before.
It's a shame they have knockoffs... Or even that people are dishonest in this hobby."
I was telling up I've checked your site before for used gear, because that was what I was looking for. And then I ended that sentence and stated that its a shame that there are knock offs in general. Not from you. It's a shame they have knock offs in this hobby. Sorry for not making it more clear.
No problem.. Thanks for everything.. Richard
Yes sir!
Best of luckYesYesBeer
Zach
that is part of the problem when buying basically site unseen it may look the some  have the same weight but it just wont work the same.  if it is higher end items getting a know off without planning to is more prevalent than you would believe. good that the vendor is looking after you and taking it back with a full refund  ( but your probably still out the cost of shipping them back
to him)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's