Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Civil War Stuff?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I braved the heat today. Hit my Utah War site. I haven't been out to this area in almost a year. This site has given me many, many hours of enjoyment. It dates to the summer of 1858. It's a large area. In the heat of the day, you tend to hit places that have given up treasure. I was out for 3 hours today. Heavy rains during the spring have made the growth of natural plants explode. 
It's tough to swing, but I was able to check a couple of things off the list. Plus, many pieces of camp lead and other iron items. 

Notable finds. 
Sharps 52 Cal Bullet (minie)
Remington 36 Cal Pistol Bullet.

No silver or gold this time. Enjoy.
I love the Civil war relics. Sounds like a nice place to swing when the bushes aren't too high. Nice bullets, congratulations. Hope your able to return soon and thanks for sharing.
No civil war stuff in my parts so I'm glad to see what it looks like. That camp lead you mention, man SLC, I find a lot of that in the woods. Kinda like flat blobs of lead. I surmised it was from casting bullets but I've never yet found one of the bullets. Nice shape on those two you posted and glad to see you got out!

Ed
Very nice! Those bullets are sweet! I'm sure there's plenty more to pull out that site. Best of luck and happy huntingYesYes
Congrats on the ringtail sharps! Very cool CW era bullets!
Nice finds - love finding period pistol bullets of any sort Yes

BeerBeer
Great job. Cool looking bullet
Reference URL's