Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Toyota Key
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I stopped in to a fairly new park ( 5 years old or so ) and came across these car keys  buried in the chips behind the swings.

[attachment=8443]

I didn't get any response near any of the Toyotas in the parking lot, so I'll be stopping back frequently to see what model I have won  Bandit Happy.

I called a dealership and they told me that unless there is more info attached to the keys, they can't identify the owner. The numbers on back of the fob are just for part ID.
Lol, liked your comment about winning a Toyota. Lol. Nice of you to try locate owner. You know those fob are worth a few bucks on eBay. I bought one recently, a lot of fobs can be reprogrammed without special equipment from dealer or locksmith. If the rubber is good, they are waterproof too. I have taking my new used one swimming a few times. Not on purpose. Every time I opened it up to see if water was in it, it was dry. Good luck, and happy hunting.
Nice catch!! We have people leave them at the soccer fields all the time. There's a whole coffee can full of them. I have no idea how these people make it home from the games!!! So far in my six years there, only one fella came and asked if we found them. And we did! My crew has eagle eyes!! Some silly or goofy person left a mini iPad in a real nice expensive leather case laying in the grass between two fields. Luckily I found it before the mowers did cause those guys would run over people if they were in the way. And the woman who owned it didn't call and ask if it was there until 3 days later!!! I don't know, takes all kinds I guess!

Ed
Congrats on the new car Chuckle . I also like the earring is it silver?
all the jewelry was costume, but I did find 94¢ in clad.
Not to shabby for a new park!
You've won yourself a brand new car!
GL & HH
Reference URL's