Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Things are looking better
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Many of you know that my wife has been troubled with complications from a number of spinal surgeries over the past year, and she is now back home after the most recent one at Duke Medical Center. This operation appears to have corrected whatever went wrong previously as she is now doing well in therapy and if things continue to go that way she may be walking again by the end of the year. I want each of you to know how much we both appreciated all the kind remarks and well wishes from the TC family. Who knows---I might even find some time in the near future to get out and do a little hunting!
Shadeseeker, that is great news. I hope she continues to heal and we are praying for a speedy recovery. Hope you're able to get away to swing the coil knowing she is fine. GL HH!
YesYesYes Best news I've heard all week!! Glad to hear it and many good wishes to your wife!

Ed
Shadeseeker, glad to hear things are positive, best of health to you both
Great new man! When ya get out detecting, maybe the wife will go with ya like ya said! Glad things are getter better. Take it easy.
Zach+Cassandra
Good to hear things are looking up!  I know what it's like when your loved one is down for awhile with illness.
Great news--Hope she continues to heal and gets back up and going!!

Take care
Shade this is terrific news.. Hope this continue to Go as they are now. Tell the misses keep up the fight and Geter done..
We are all pulling for her , and we hope to see you posting some great finds in the near future.
Pat
Reference URL's