Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Wagon trail wheat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went with my friend Minelab Mike to an old trail north of Vegas, had lots of fun, found lots of trash and only one wheat. 1919-S, 1932 Ford V-8 badge, old pocket knife,big W.R.A.Co 38-55 bullet shell,Sterling clover saddle ornament and a plate of old metal junk. Thanks for lookin!
Nice relics, and silver. Thanks for sharing.
Ya gotta love the silver and old wheat , but being an old Ford enthusiast my favorites are the V8 badge and the model T hubcap. The pocket knife looks to be in good shape , most I find are toasted. Great skeleton key as well.
   Your hunt looks like fun.
HH
Pat
Good finds in good condition Leo. The arid climate is a bonus we don't have here in the East. All those items would be badly deteriorated if they'd been dug here. The silver saddle ornament is neat.
Not to bad man! Looks like ya had fun, which is good. Those ford hubcaps are sweet! I love finding old ford parts! Keep it up YesYes
Cool digs, Leo, congratulations, I love the Ford parts.
Nice finds Leo! Love it when I find a variety of stuff on a hunt! Makes it an interesting and fun day. Yes

Ed
Reference URL's