Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Eyeballs still working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Today I walked to a grocery store about three blocks away from home. I saw what I thought was a aluminum ring and picked it up to my surprise it is a silver one - 925

They probably tossed it away because the band is crushed.
Hey Big T: I'll say your eyeballs are still working! First you find silver in the coin machine, now silver on the ground ( a ring no less). Pretty soon you won't even need to take your detector when you go out. Nice snag my man!
Thanks Shade. I have to be careful at cross walks....because my head is always looking down....
Woo Hooo!!! Nice eyeball there Big T!!! Man, that looks like an opal stone too! Nice find man!

Ed
Thanks Ed, it's a cool find for sure. Probably just a junk stone, it has a scratch on it from the cement sidewalk, is my guess
Oh man, crushed band or not...that's a beauty! Nice eyeball find tony! Best of luck with the detector finds TongueYesYes
Thanks Zach but the detector is on vacation right now. It took time off due to the dry weather...ha ha
Nice find. It's funny how we (detectist) scan the ground more than most folks. I'll take any kind of silver and put it in the chest. Maybe make something out of it oneday or have a jeweler cast me a ring. Thanks for sharing.
Hey Tony, your doing better than me and not swinging a detector. Not getting out with the heat and the truck is in the repair shop this week. Nice find.
Thanks Bob, my detector is on vacation and won't be back until it rains.....
Hopefully you get your truck back better than before
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's