Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Trash Siftin W/CTX For The Hell Of It :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nothing real good. Just out messin around for the day enjoying our 70s degree weather after having had severe storms move thru yesterday with pounding rain and some Tornado's!

Found a couple junk rings, pile of clad, 4 wheats (1920s/30s), and some doodads/etc.

Multi era site - my buddy found a small but cool art-deco era creamer made of copper and porcelain lined, a 1939 merc, a 1880s spoon, and a bank savings token from the 1920s/etc.

[Image: IMG_3294_zps5xzjgtqz.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3295_zps9cii9lse.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3296_zpsehtrgiy9.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3297_zpsqatrkeoq.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3300_zpsuoomuhtz.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3299_zpsrrbfp0iz.jpg]
That's some really cool stuff MRH! I like that bell looking thing with the chain most! Yes Beer

Ed
Lot's of variety in that haul MRH. Looks like you were busy digging signals all day. I hope the weather breaks soon for all the site's hunters. It has been mighty slow here lately and if not for you and a couple of other diehards, we wouldn't have any finds to view. I'm like Ed--the item with the chain is interesting. Do you know what it is?
Looks like a fun day of dirt fishing.
Pat
Congrats! Nice variety of finds. Maybe you will get the silver next time. But I agree, that bell is a nice relic, and probably less common than the merc.

Thanks for sharing.
Not to bad man, glad to see people still getting out. Best of luck at those cabin sites when you get to em!
That's a lot of digging today.
(08-21-2016 11:06 PM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Lot's of variety in that haul MRH. Looks like you were busy digging signals all day. I hope the weather breaks soon for all the site's hunters. It has been mighty slow here lately and if not for you and a couple of other diehards, we wouldn't have any finds to view. I'm like Ed--the item with the chain is interesting. Do you know what it is?

Thanks all Yes

shadeseeker

I'm not exactly sure what the bell shaped thing is

I don't know if it was part of some drain type thing or if it was used literally as a bell and hung from something Undecided

I thought is was a pretty cool find too (that and the marble)!
Reference URL's