Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Couldn't Help Myself--Just Needed A New Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
XP is getting there with the Deus Joe.
Of course all the batteries are internal , coil , remote controller and headphones if you have them. It looks like they are about to introduce a smart phone app that will interface with the Deus for GPS and probably recording finds but so far the info I have been able to find on the 4.0 update are still pretty sketchy. The Deus does have an emergency charging set-up that allows you to run on a set of AA batteries for a couple of hours , one part of the detector at a time. I have one but have never used it. It would be similar to a remote/reserve/charger power supply for a cell phone but doesn't have the ummph to really recharge very much. I can't see a situation where you would need more , even in the sticks you're usually close enough to at least use a car charger. I'm too wimpified to even consider going camping out somewhere far enough to detect out the batterries and a couple of back ups without being able to take a shower somewhere.
Wish you great success with your build and thanks for the video about the circuit board shop. Man'ol living that brings back a lot of
memory's my first real job as a 15 year old kid was in a pc shop in 1969. Did several tours of duty in pc shops as a young adult,
cool trip down memory lane. Happy
Hey Sven , how's the project going , I've been anxious to see this new toy put through it's paces. Sorry , I don't mean to nag , I am truly just curious....
Pat
Keep on bugging me...LOL
Kind of dragging my feet, have a number of projects and family duties to get out of the way so I can have a block of time for it.
I have a search coil sitting in plain view for it reminding me every day.......

I'm getting the feeling I am becoming Tesoro, announcing the Cazador and not ever getting it done. I might just call it the Cazador..............Think
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's