Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: F22 Silver!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
F22 picked up a Silver ring at 6 inches deep with the Cors Point 5' dd coil. 1 Hour hunt with My dad after work today. He wants to join the forums as PennyPop Happy he seems to find mostly pennys with the f2 and 4 inch concentric coil. Ring is Sterling and Lady size but kinda thick.[attachment=8799][attachment=8800]
Congratulations on the Silver Gladdagh Ring. Still on my bucket list. Glad you and dad got to go hunting. It is nice you have a dad that will remove the pennies for you. Happy
That is a great ring , congrats on another great hunt.
   I tried to get my dad into metal detecting , he thought it was a waste of time , even when I showed him gold and silver that I have recovered with my detector. Enjoy your time with him , it is better than any find you will make while hunting.
GL and HH
Pat
(09-22-2016 06:44 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations on the Silver Gladdagh Ring. Still on my bucket list. Glad you and dad got to go hunting. It is nice you have a dad that will remove the pennies for you. Happy
Thanks ! Ok what is a Gladdagh ring? My ex-wife is irish and she said it meant something I wasn't listening at the time I guess.
Quote:That is a great ring , congrats on another great hunt.
I tried to get my dad into metal detecting , he thought it was a waste of time , even when I showed him gold and silver that I have recovered with my detector. Enjoy your time with him , it is better than any find you will make while hunting.
GL and HH
Pat
Thanks Dad likes to detect because he was a coin collector first...
Nice ring John!! Bet ya it rang up like a high dime!! Nice catch and will be glad to see your father aboard.

Ed
(09-22-2016 07:26 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Nice ring John!! Bet ya it rang up like a high dime!! Nice catch and will be glad to see your father aboard.

Ed
At 5 inches or so it jumps around a bunch but was constant high tone do to being silver always dig the high tones! Was along the sidewalk between the Pool and swings at the park you and I visited.
Nice job John! A ring always tops off a good hunt with a great feeling of satisfaction. Found one myself yesterday, pics later today.
YesYesYes GLAD YOUR DAD IS ON HERE NOW. Cool
Nice claddagh ring! My gf likes the design on them. I think threy are pretty cool too! Nice snag for sure.
Best of luck out there and happy hunting!
Nice find with that ring, It cleaned up very nicely.
HH
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's