Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: small silver ring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Guys: I had a little help from family in sitting with my wife yesterday and I was able to get in a quick 1 hour hunt while in town running errands. This was my first hunt in over 7 months.  I hit an old playground that used to yield lots of silver coins back in the day, but of course it has been ravaged by THers since then. Sure felt good to swing and dig for awhile. First 3 signals were zinc pennies, then all of a sudden I had a very small .925 child's silver ring (the diameter is smaller than a dime). Nice surprise. Then after that more clad and a neat Minolta mag lite and an "Old Timer" knife. Buried deep but the blade still moved with a little oil help. Might be a candidate for one of Ron's electrolysis baths.

Had to savor every moment of this outing because I don't know when another opportunity will come along. A little advice if you fellows don't object. Make the most of all the things you hold dear--time, freedom, hobbies, health, relationships. You never know when they might be altered abruptly. Best wishes and HH
Nice ring! It must be the season for small silver rings I like the pocket knife also..
VERY NICE FINDSCool
Wow, that's a lot of good stuff for a quick hunt. I'm happy you were able to go and great advice. I know now, wish i could turn back time. That is beautifully ring too. We are praying for you and your wife. Good luck and hope you can get another hunt in soon. Thanks for sharing.
Awesome! Happy to see you out there bud. Is the knife a case? Cute ring too! Awesome day! Glad you did well. Nice message at the end as well.
Take it easy and happy hunting!
Zach
Very glad to hear you got out shade! And excellent finds for a short hunt. Love that ring and the knife. If it's an Old Timer it's a Schrade, but Case did make similar knives. I'm real sorry to hear about the medical issues your wife has. You be there for her as best you can and I know you are. When things come down to the wire, time is a very fleeting element in our lives.

Ed
Reference URL's