Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: An Itch I can't Scratch!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh.... where oh where is my Quest Pro MK2! Happy I swear its like an Itch you just can't reach but you know it would feel so good to scratch it.. I'm told end of month then shipping time I hope by next weekend I can get out with it. I think I"ll do a picture Depth air test with couple rings and clad/silver to show some depth and to help me get use to the numbers. Eeeeeek! now i see Oct 7... Oh the heartache and pain... wait... I"ll be off call by the time it arrives I'll just take 2 days off work and make a 4 day run with it!... Sven says its a good detector before the improvements so I can do this.... I am not gonna cry.... pfft pffft be strong... Happy
Haha, I feel your pain buddy! Stay strong...we can do this! We can cry together if we must. Tongue! Can't wait to see this depth test! It'll be here before you know it. Take care and best of luck and happy hunting!
I hate waiting. I hate waiting in the doctor's office, I hate waiting in line, whatever. So I can imagine that you're tired of waiting too. Hope it comes early as a little surprise and then you can get down to business. Don't make me wait too long now for some good finds.
Get over it John. Spend the time reading the online instruction manual for the thing so you can take off at the sound of the bell. I'm going to be really interested in what it can do. And you're going to show me, hahahahahahaha! Still wanna go out to a local park this weekend? Pick one and call me!

Ed
(09-28-2016 06:55 PM)Cladjunky Wrote: [ -> ]Oh.... where oh where is my Quest Pro MK2! Happy  I swear its like an Itch you just can't reach but you know it would feel so good to scratch it..  I'm told end of month then shipping time I hope by next weekend I can get out with it.  I think I"ll do a picture Depth air test with couple rings and clad/silver to show some depth and to help me get use to the numbers.  Eeeeeek! now i see Oct 7... Oh the heartache and pain... wait... I"ll be off call by the time it arrives I'll just take 2 days off work and make a 4 day run with it!...  Sven says its a good detector before the improvements so I can do this.... I am not gonna cry.... pfft pffft be strong... Happy

THIS MIGHT SCRATCH THAT ITCH!!CoolCool
Reference URL's