Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Quest Pro Update!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The lawsuit is freezing the distribution of Quest Pro detectors and they are not sure how long it will be until they can sell them in the US here is an email I got from them last night.
Thanks for your interesting of Quest Pro.
We promised to dealers such as Team River 6 for the release date but our lawyer do not recommend to sell until we obtain their copyright content(they did not include the source code content in lawsuit)
At the meantime we will will not stop and will keep adding more new features such as deep search modes etc into the machine. It is worth to wait but you can evaluate and make your decision.
By the way Garrett will release AT Pro2 in the next year.

The next email said 1 possible 2 months it will be resolved. Living in these wonderful United States I know how the court system works more like 1 or 2 years Think I have decided to not go with the Quest Pro and will go with a Makro Racer 2 or Whites Mx Sport.

RT6detectors.com has been working with me and is going out of his way to assist me in getting 1 of these 2 to replace the quest pro even though he does not stock them. If you want a great dealer who is willing to go the extra mile you can't go wrong with him.
Well, you can always get a Quest when they do make appearance some time in the future.  Like anything else, we only have a limited amount of time to treasure hunt, so you have to buy and try what you can..... that interests you.

There's a lot of cool new detectors on the market, I actually back tracked into time a bit. Picked up an older minty Teknetics Mark 1, hip mount version. It needs a bit of super charging, have a few mods for it.
Sorry to hear about that...
Racer 2 seems to be a superb machine. Super deep! + lots of cool and useful features.
Don't know much about the MX sport but White's is a great company.

And AT Pro2? I heard about that. Never saw anything for it.
Have to google it now!

Best of luck with everything!

Didn't find anything on Google for at pro 2 Sad
Just saying.
I have put off getting a new tech machine until next year and I am going with a very good Tesoro Deleon with a new rsd coil it has a small vid screen and great disc ability along with good enough depth to pick up some silvers. Once again rt6detecting is doing everything possible to set me up before winter hits Cleveland hard. I am thinking of a new Makro Racer next year I realized lately I usualy don't go out in the rain anyway no need for waterproof. Who knows i Like my Compadre I may fall in love with the Deleon Simple and Powerful.

(10-05-2016 07:23 PM)Sven TreasureLinx Wrote: [ -> ]Well, you can always get a Quest when they do make appearance some time in the future.  Like anything else, we only have a limited amount of time to treasure hunt, so you have to buy and try what you can..... that interests you.

There's a lot of cool new detectors on the market, I actually back tracked into time a bit. Picked up an older minty Teknetics Mark 1, hip mount version. It needs a bit of super charging, have a few mods for it.
I wish I had the knowedge you have to supercharge detectors or build them. I will Dig!
Yechhhh! Sorry about your dilemma. Well, I'm sure you'll dig through it. Best of luck with the new, new machine John.

Ed
Hey Clad, it's unfortunate that your plans didn't work out to your satisfaction. Good luck with the new Tesoro--I'm sure you will do well with it. A long winter will give you lots of time to consider what high tech instrument you might acquire.
I AM JUST GLAD THAT WE WERE ABLE TO FIND YOU SOMETHING THAT WOULD MEET YOUR NEEDS. THE DELEON IS A PRETTY GOOD MACHINE AND WITH THAT 11 X 8 RSD COIL, IT SHOULD PUNCH DOWN AND FIND THOSE SILVERS.YesCoolCool
Deleon is always an excellent machine.
Everything happens for a reason perhaps I was not meant to get the quest perhaps the Universe is pushing me towards the higher end Tesoro's for a reason.. Only time will tell. I could just follow Ed around and push him off the signals he gets Happy
Good luck with the Tesoro . I am disappointed about the Quest , I was watching and thinking if it worked well l might have to investigate one myself.
   If you decide to push Ed off of his signals be sure and get video , as hard as he works to get them I am sure he would put up a great fight Tongue.
HH
Pat
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's