Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Ed,Pennypop, and me Sat. Edgewater fun.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think Ed made a small video also we nailed alot more clad and Pennypop joined us for the morning run near the beach. I am putting a pic of the area we are hunting just in case others are wondering why so much clad. Only 1 1957d Wheat but lots of fun and sun.
Nice! Looks like you're doing well with the tesoro! Cool all of you were able to get out together also! Good luck and happy hunting!
Thank you Cladjunky and Pennypop for making a great day of detecting! Had a wonderful time and enjoyed the scenery and the company. Didn't find anything after you left John and had a lot of thinking to do on the way home. No silver today and have to reinvent my search methods. Congrats on the one and only 57D wheat and I'm sure there are many, many more to come. (But that construction pile of dirt did look rrrrrreal good!)

Enjoy all you people out there!

https://youtu.be/9zHvtW5Z5Ts

Ed/ODF
A day of detecting is a good day in my book, even if you don't score the silver. It's nice that you, Ed and Pop can share the fun. Your results look a lot like mine lately, all clad, no wheats, and much junk. I have to remind myself that each signal I dig, whether it's a silver dime or a pull tab, refines my understanding of my detector.
Reference URL's