Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Introducing myself!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone!!  My name is Les Robinson, but I go by Namvetles, and I live in 
Wilmington, Delaware!!  I have been Treasure Hunting since the Year 2000, and that is my 2nd Time in this hobby!!  I do most of my detecting in Saltwater Environments, like the Atlantic Ocean, Gulf of Mexico ( when I go to Florida, which is usually once a
year in April thru May of each year), and occasionally Bays and Lakes!!

Like a lot of detectorists in this hobby, I own more detectors than I should!!  My 
main and favorite metal detector is the Old Sword Model MINELAB EXCALIBURS!!  But,also detect with the FISHER F-75 LTD (camo model), GARRETT AT-Pro, when I decide to detect the Dirt!!  I spend most of my time, treasure hunting the South
Jersey Beaches/Ocean, some Delaware Beaches/Ocean, and occasionally Ocean
City, Md. Beach/Ocean!!  Well, that is my story, and I'M STICKING To IT!!
Welcome to the forums from south jersey Les! Wilmington is about 40 minutes from my girlfriends house and where I detect, salem co. It's weird, your name sounds very familar. Maybe I bought something from you off the classifieds or something, maybe craigslist idk. Name is very familar. But anyway, glad to have you along and look foward to some finds posts. Best of luck out there and happy hunting!
Welcome to the community, Les Happy You have quite the arsenal of detectors there. I've always wanted to hunt coin beach, I heard it gives up a lot after the Nor'Easter's blow through. Can't beat those old Excal's, they are just beasts, even on the turf, too. I'm in Northern NJ, but used to have friends that lived outside of Wilmington. Nice place.

P.S. - Per your handle, it sounds as if you've served our country before. If so, I salute you, and thank you for your sacrifice Yes

Joe
Welcome from Cleveland Ohio Happy I hope to see some nice Florida Gold in the future!
Hello Namvetles and welcome to our forum. I am happy to see you here and besides welcoming you, I'd like to invite you to actively join us with posts, comments, pics etc. This site thrives on participation---the more we have, the better it gets. I'm in Virginia, not near a beach, and I'd love to see some beach finds and advice for whenever I go there. We have several members who hunt beaches and I'm sure they would love to compare finds with you. Best wishes and happy hunting to you.
Welcome aboard Les from NE Ohio! I found my first pull tab today at Huntington Beach on Lake Erie!!!! AT PRO! And actually have to say that you guys that do the beaches really know the sport because from my perspective here, man, the grass and woods is "easy" on a comparative basis! Will definitely be looking forward to your posts!!!!

Ed/Ohio Dirt Fisher
Welcome to the forums from Maryville Tennessee Cool
Welcome aboard from SE Michigan . I am jealous of your beach hunting opportunities , I beach hunt on vacations and love it , but it is about an hour to the closest major beach.
   I look forward to seeing all of the great beach goodies you find.
Pat
Hey Les, Welcome, been a few years or so since I spotted your posts on other forums..................
Welcome to the forum and welcome home Namvetles!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's