Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Man accused of making off with a $1.6M bucket of gold in NYC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(12-21-2016 11:47 AM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]New York police know who the guy is that store the bucket of gold flakes. He was deported to Ecuador four times and has been arrested here in the US seven times.
Now they feel he is in California. My guess he is trying to contact someone to help him cross the boarder to Mexico.....another treasure lead for sure......this one is getting better by the day

I heard that, Los Angeles supposedly. Kinda rooting for the guy, as it's a pretty interesting caper. But at the end of the day, dishonesty gets you nowhere, and if/when he's caught, he'll probably be crying like a little bitch when they slap the cuffs on him and toss him in a cell.
!!!RUN , JULIO , RUN!!!!
Thanks for the update Tony. I had been checking the news every day or so to see if there were any developments. I was beginning to think he might actually get away with his loot. If he were just one of the faceless crowd in NYC, he would have had a better chance, but to be a known fugitive and then pull a heist in front of not one but two cameras is just plain bad luck or stupidity. I'm sure there are cameras every few feet in the diamond district, and no accident that this was recorded. Now what happens if he gets to Mexico? Since he is known, I'll bet there are some pretty bad dudes just waiting for him to show up with the gold. I believe I'd take my chances with the cops versus some of the baddies south of the border.
Yeah he is running with a heavy load too!
Yeah, stealing is not good and this guy is one bad dude with a long rap sheet with the law and US Customs.
Yeah, there probably are plenty of bad dudes south and north of the border looking for him, his days are numbered. Probably bounty hunters too
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's