Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Banner Congrats!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations to Bigtony, updownup & Zachbl92 on all making the Treasure Classifieds banner Party Yes Cake

Tony found and returned an exquisite engagement ring, which always helps put our hobby in a good light. Updownup found a David Yurman designer bracelet, which is an extremely pricey & collectible piece. And Zach found a Native American arrowhead, which is likely several thousand years old!

Thank you all for sharing your finds with us, and for inspiring all of our members to get out and dig Happy
Wow how cool is that, thank you Joe and your welcomed.

Congratulations to Updownup and Zach, very cool keep it going
Amen on the banner selections! All three are well deserved recognitions. And a salute to Tony- a great find and a touch of class for the return.
Thank you Shade, I was just happy I could find the darn thing for them.
Congratulations Zach and BigTony. Both your finds are awesome and hope you find more killer finds. BigTony your kindness surpasses all finds. Yes

I want to say thanks for placing my bracelet on the banner too.

Thanks Shade.
(12-07-2016 09:00 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations Zach and BigTony. Both your finds are awesome and hope you find more killer finds. BigTony your kindness surpasses all finds. Yes

I want to say thanks for placing my bracelet on the banner too.

Thanks Shade.

You guys deserve it Yes This is a tough hobby, and most of the time we come home with an empty pouch, with maybe just a few pieces of trash added in. It takes a lot of dedication to keep going out there and digging. In the heat, in the cold, when our luck seems to have taken a vacation, all of it. So, enjoy the time to revel in a good find when it comes...nothing wrong with that Happy
Didn't know the arrowhead was gonna make banner, cool, thank you. Thanks to everyone else and congrats up on the nice bracelet and congrats and thank you tony for the ring return.
Zach, thanks you.
I too wasn't expecting the banner for the ring return either. I am glad you made it congratulations again.
Add my congrats on the excellent finds guys , you all deserve the recognition. Great job!
Pat
Thank you Pat!
Reference URL's