Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Been sick...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, just stopping through to say hey and say I've not been feeling well due to a new medicine which gave bad side effects. And now cassandra and myself have some virus. So we've been sick and sleeping and we are eating and drinking as much as we can... I've already lost 6lbs from all of it.
Obviously, I've not been able to detect. But I've been stopping by when I feel ok which isn't often. I've seen on someone's post, from a fort...a jews harp. Never knew what it was. I have found one before but I have no clue where I put it! Such a cool relic, and I hope I can find it... might of been thrown away but I hope not...

But alright, just checking in...
Best of luck and happy hunting and look foward to sharing some finds when I can get back out hopefully before the year.
Yeah this is the season - I hope you get better soon.

The wife and I both have colds, sneezing and stuffed up big time. I need a nap and hope the grand kids don't wear me out the next three or four days.
Sorry to hear about you guys being sick , it seems like everyone around here has a nasty head cold.
  I hope you get well soon!
Pat
Hope you both get to feeling better. Double up on the vitamin C and hopefully a speedy recovery.
Hope you and Cassandra feel better, Zach. You need to recuperate in time for the holiday feast. And I know you're a foodie, so you won't dare miss it Beer Stay warm, enjoy Christmas & New Year's, and start prepping for 2017 hunting.
Take care Zach and make sure you are really well again before taking on too much. Doing a lot of digging in the cold could wear you down again pretty quickly. Hope you're perky again soon.
Thanks everyoneYesYes I'm feeling a bit better but cassandra is worse...sadly.
Hope to be better for all the food!
Reference URL's