Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: How to Tell...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you live in the sticks...
As goofy at that sounds it would actually be a blessing. I live in a "blue county" where crime is rampant , paranoia is high and permissions are few and far between.
Interesting for sure. I never thought of using a Duck Call to alert fellow detectorists to a cool find.....lots of laugh
Lol, good read!YesYes

Only one is date detecting. I've detected with cassandra before than had a picnic on the field then detected a little more.
Well I thought I lived out in the sticks , but I couldn't find even one thing on the list to confirm it. I might be able to buy batteries somewhere that sells bait , but Walmart is cheaper.
   Thanks for the chuckle.
Pat
Hello Joe. Christmas greetings to you and everyone on the forum from the sticks! Lets see, I have my detector, my shotgun, my 4wd truck, big tires (not quite 40 "), I can hear the train when the wind is right, and Santa is bringing antlers for the hood ornament. I guess it's official; I live in the sticks. One more thing you can add to the list----if you think you've seen Bigfoot, then you live in the sticks. I used to live in DC, but the city was too much. I fled to the countryside and have never regretted it. Poor but happy. Thanks for the topic: it made my day.
A double instead of an over under?
You DO live in the sticks HappyYes
Hahaha!!! If I didn't know you, I'd of thought that was a staged photo! Classic. Thanks, Shade, that made my night Chuckle

I hear ya on the city, I hate it too...even though I don't live directly in one...though close enough. People laugh at me when I tell'm my dream is to live in a mini RV, but screw'm.

As for Bigfoot, anything is possible. Like the vastness of space, there's also a lot of forestry around the world. And I find it hard to believe we've already identified & classified every living species within them. You already know my thoughts on ET's, so I rule nothing out.

And I'll bite...

What about Squatch?
Staged!!!  Would I do something like that? The Bigfoot remark was done in jest. I'd have a better shot at the power ball than seeing a bigfoot. My son gave me the sasquatch shirt. It has a picture of a bigfoot face on the underside, and when someone asks, I'm supposed to lift the shirt and let them see old Mr. Bigfoot in person. Haven't had the nerve to pull it off, especially in hot weather with nothing but my pale skin underneath.
Shade, Virginia is a beautiful state. I visit from time to time because my sister lives in the Blue Ridge mountains.
Reference URL's