Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New forum member - Central VA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Morning all!
New (to this forum) Member from central va.
Had a discussion with Joe awhile back who told me about the forums and invited me to join. Seems like a great place with excellent mods and leadership.
Hunt and have experience with a variety of detectors. Principally the deus, Explorer and sovereigns but have a few others I use from time to time.
Happy huntin yall
Afternoon from NE Ohio weather is a bit up and down here. Hope to see some good posts from you in the future!
Welcome from SE Michigan . I look forward to seeing your posts of great finds. You are in a great area for some cool relics , it would be exciting to detect in an area like that.
HH
Pat
You are right. This is a very good forum and I know you'll like it here. Welcome to the group and please start posting soon. Nice assortment of detectors, sounds like you are well prepared for just about any situation.
Great to have ya coil! Awesome to have ya, look foward to your finds and posts! I'm thinking of going to the deus from the at pro for field hunting. Whatcha think?
Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio!! Looking forward to seeing your finds from that area of VA! Nice to see another Explorer user.

Ed/ODF
Welcome to the forum, I see one of your machines is an explorer, I use an E2 and I would never part with it, I also use a musketeer advantage. They both find me a lot of silver and they go deep. Happy hunting!Happy
(01-17-2017 08:41 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Great to have ya coil! Awesome to have ya, look foward to your finds and posts! I'm thinking of going to the deus from the at pro for field hunting. Whatcha think?
I'd say go for it. I used the at for awhile and the deus is leaps and bounds ahead of it imho. I couldn't be happier with them. As far as "turn on and go"-raw depth, my sovs beat it out, however the deus excellent in every other category except salt. 
Between the ATP and deus, for me the deus excels in every aspect over the at with the only 2 exceptions being that the at has far more aftermarket support and accessories, and the at is "waterproof".
That said, I hunt with a gentleman in his 70s who swings an atpro and he certainly holds his own. My atp with my attack and big coils provided some great coverage and depth.
Try one out and see how it fits you!
Welcome aboard. Look forward to seeing your finds.
Welcome from East Tennessee. Cool
Reference URL's