Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Shot show.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got to go work a little at the garrett booth for the Shot show. Got to meet some of the Gold Rush guys, Beau (Aquachigger), KG and Ringey,Michael (Nugget Noggin) and Vaughan Garrett - head of Garrett detectors. Had a great time and thank you James Hurst of Garrett detectors for letting me come.Thanks for lookin!
Awesome, Leo. One day soon those guys will be wanting to take a picture with YOU Yes
Thanks Joe!
Shows are alot of fun to be a part of as a kid My parents would do National Wildlife Foundation booths was a hoot to go. Great pics would be cool to meet them I have watched so much of them on youtube. Did you find out anything about the At pro 2 release? or any info on it?
Looks like a lotta fun there Leo!

But what'd you do/switch sides? I thought you were/are a Minelab guy!? lol
You lucky dog!!TongueCool
(01-21-2017 06:34 AM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a lotta fun there Leo!

But what'd you do/switch sides? I thought you were/are a Minelab guy!? lol

It does look like fun , but I was thinking the same thing about the Minelab thing.
Do you ever do any shows in the Midwest?
Pat
MRH - I work for JOBE, we are the distributor for Minelab, Garrett, Fisher, Teknetics and Bounty Hunter and many other items. So I get to try many products. Hope I cleared that up for ya.
Nice post Leo. I've said before that many of us here have reason to be a little envious of you---getting paid for doing something you love and then getting all the goodies on the side. I guess the show circuit is really getting geared up now, so send more good pics when you get them.
Wow! Very cool, I'm jealous. I'm sure you had a great time!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's