Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: JERSEY SILVER !!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today was the Day !!! First hole had a 1946 Roosevelt,1920d Mercury, and a wheat penny.Picked up some more wheats and clad,then the mother lode a 1912 Barber half dollar . Little while later twins (2) 1919 Mercury dimes in the same hole. 5 silvers in one morning hunt , very rare here in northern New Jersey. What a Day.
SWEEEET!!  Fantastic find!!  Congrats on that Barber Half.  It took me a looooooong time to find that one!!
(10-18-2013 07:24 PM)bulletbob Wrote: [ -> ]Today was the Day !!! First hole had a 1946 Roosevelt,1920d Mercury, and a wheat penny.Picked up some more wheats and clad,then the mother lode a 1912 Barber half dollar . Little while later twins (2) 1919 Mercury dimes in the same hole. 5 silvers in one morning hunt , very rare here in northern New Jersey. What a Day.

Tough to do in Northern NJ? That's an understatement! Lol. Finding quarters are difficult enough, halves are damn near impossible in these parts! And the trifecta, to boot Yes That's a winner of a hunt ANYWHERE, Bob Wink

Joe
Nice!!!! Barber halfs are one of my favorite coins, been a loooong time for me. Congratulations!
That's an amazing hunt. Way to go.
Wow! Great job!  I found 2 quarters (2007 and 1999), 5 bottle tops and an ice cream cone pendant that is probably 2 years old.  It's was still good to get out though.  I'm happy that someone had a great day!
Reference URL's