Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Ruhh, Rohhh, Been a bad boy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When trying to open new areas to detect, I find a great deal of history related to who has been there, why and sometimes when. But in some areas, which are few and fairly empty of new discoveries, I alas find this! Not to mention the beer cans and recently put out bond fire some real knuckleheads put together in a pine forest!

So, being that I'm somewhat of a nature conservationist, I'll go by their rules. I won't like it but I'll comply. Crying

Ed
Here you go Ed. Just strap yourself under this baby and detect all you want---no tracks! Problem solved. Medic would probably agree to pilot for you. You might need the super size version though.
[Image: drone-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqKyHt9LyDGH..._FqnCI.jpg]
(03-28-2017 08:45 AM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Here you go Ed. Just strap yourself under this baby and detect all you want---no tracks! Problem solved. Medic would probably agree to pilot for you. You might need the super size version though.
[Image: drone-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqKyHt9LyDGH..._FqnCI.jpg]

when you guys get that put together I think we all want to see an updated picture of Ed the flying detectorist !Tongue
I'm game. Let's do it Ed!!
Chuckle fly Ed flyyyyy
You guys got me thinking! Maybe I will! Chuckle

You know they have drones out in those woods doing tree surveys on occasion. I can't wait for the day when one comes near me and asks to see my detecting permit!

Think of it, "It's a bird, it's a plane! No, no; it's Ed the Flying Detectorist!!!!!"

Ed
Reference URL's