Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hit another trail yesterday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My buddy Dolan Dave came and picked me up at 5am and we headed north to the Utah trail. We got to the area about 6 am. I found a merc in the first hour. Found a wheat in the second hour and a standing quarter in the third hour. Dave found a few little relics, but no coins. By now its almost 100 degrees and very humid. Time to quit. We detected about one mile of trail. Thanks for lookin!
Gotta love the silver!! Good job
You keep finding great stuff out there in the dessert time after time Leo. When conditions are so bad I guess creativity is the answer.  5:00 AM is too early for me though. What do you do the rest of the day? Congrats on some more silver.
Nice catch on the SLQ no date and the Merc too! Yes You have a timeline on that trail and it's working pretty good for you. There has to be more there. Bet it beats digging 300 targets in 3.5 hours! Chuckle

It's been around the upper 80's here with humidity like walking into warm soup from the AC. We've had crazy on and off T Storms that when the sun pops out makes working and detecting very miserable for everyone. Been at it here for about an hour max after work every day and that's about my limit. It's flipping ridiculous! Wet towel on the head and all. Have to admire that you try and are willing to get up at that hour to detect. If the apartment building was on fire at that hour I'd get up, otherwise the alarm wakes me at 7:30 a.m. and that's real early for me.

Good luck next time out. That's a real good spot!

Ed
Reference URL's