Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: *New Contest Details*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
*Super Spring Sweepstakes*

Okay diggers, here's the details on our newest contest...

1. All members get ONE PICK at a number from 0000 to 9999.

2. Member who comes closest to the drawn winning number will take home the prizes below. Closest guess gets 1st Place, next closest gets 2nd Place, and closest to that gets 3rd Place.

3. Winning number will be based on the NJ Lottery's Pick 4 evening number on Saturday, May 3rd 2014.

4. All members MUST have a minimum of 25 posts by the time of the drawing. If your total post count does not equal a minimum of 25 at the time of drawing, your entry will NOT be valid. In the event the winner does not meet the requirements, prize/s will be automatically forfeited, and will be awarded to the next closest guess. This rule is in effect to encourage users to be a part of this community. It's not fair for others to enter a contest without giving something back to our online family.

***PRIZES***

1st Place - Tesoro Outlaw Detector
2nd Place - $50 Visa Gift Card
3rd Place - Official Treasure Classifieds T-Shirt

[*All entries for the contest MUST be submitted as a reply to this thread. All other entries received by other means will NOT be eligible for contest*]

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!
8639 and I'd be very happy with the t shirt.Wink

Thanks for the contest!
My numbers are 0417
Put me down for 2251
1853 for me
0777 .....your the best Joe!
5545 thanks
3247 Yes
4461.   Fingers and toes crossed
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's