Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: hello from new england
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody.
semi-newbie here. bought a garrett ace 250 last summer. cant wait for the snow to melt and get the season started this year!
Welcome to the group. New England is a great place to hunt! I'm sure we'll be seeing some great finds!!
Welcome to our community! Yep, same here in NJ, waiting for the ground to thaw. Still like steel. Was that a mean winter, or what?!?!?!

Joe
(03-11-2014 12:16 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to our community! Yep, same here in NJ, waiting for the ground to thaw. Still like steel. Was that a mean winter, or what?!?!?!

Joe
Fisher- thanks! 

Joe- Thanks!
Was? it aint over yet. The weather channel says 20F and more snow on thursday. ugh! I cant wait for spring!
Welcome to the best forum !!
(03-11-2014 04:08 PM)bulletbob Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the best forum !!

Thank you!
Welcome!  Great to have you.  Once the snow melts, show us what you find.  We love to see what is being saved!
(03-12-2014 08:51 PM)SLCdigger Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome!  Great to have you.  Once the snow melts, show us what you find.  We love to see what is being saved!

Thanks! its snowing again today.. i feel like its going to be july before we get even remotely nice weather..Sad
Welcome form Wisconsin we always have winter here till almost may. I cannot wait for it to end
Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA. I think this was the worst winter ever.
Reference URL's