Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Record bullet day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't believe not one response.
That was awesome.
Nice haul, good video!
It took me a while to find that Union camp. I only filmed the ground because I have people trying to find out where I go so they can trespass. Thank yall for watching and commenting. My YouTube chanel is youtube.com/kshollywood. Please subscribe and give me thumbs up and comment please
That is a hard day to beat. Great bunch of finds!!!!!
Our channel - Treasure Hunting Tips - subbed you! Great channel!!! And AMAZING bullet day!!!

I see you posted this in early 2014. Please know, at that time, we were extremely tiny, with not many active members, so, something being posted in the video section that was missed, while terrible, will hopefully be understandable. However...

We have grown immensely since then, and we DO look forward to having you stick around to show us more KILLER finds Yes

PURE AWESOMENESS!!!

Joe
Glad to see you all found so many bullets like to see the brass though lots of diggin
(03-03-2015 01:03 PM)Kshollywood Wrote: [ -> ]My YouTube chanel is youtube.com/kshollywood. Please subscribe and give me thumbs up and comment please
I'll check it out, I love Youtube, thanks.
Reference URL's