Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My little hunt yesterday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got about a three hour hunt in yesterday. The weather was great. I started off cherry pickin to see if I could enjoy it. I set the disc on T2 to 50. Start swingin and first dig is junk. Then the second dig was a wheat penny. I thought wow that is a pretty good second dig. Then I wasn't getting much hits at all. Wasn't long before my disc was back down to zero. I really don't like discrimination anymore. I think I grew out of it. Well the wheatie ended up being my only old coin again, but I did get some other cool stuff. I don't know which is my favorite of the day. Either the old bullet or the American flag. The flag was real cool because I dug it and thought it was just a piece of canslaw or something. I started brushing the dirt off and wow it's a flag. My next hunt should be Tuesday. The weatherman says high 45°F and good chance of rain, but we'll see.
Nice flag & bullet, Will! Not bad for a speedy hunt Yes And I'm with you on the discrimination matter. I like running & gunning in all metal myself. Do I dig everything? No, but, I like HEARING everything Wink Hate to tell you, however, entire north/northeast is looking like heavy rain Tuesday. I won't get out again till maybe Wednesday. Rock on, brother!!!

Joe
You and the weatherman were right Joe. It's nasty outside today. Now I have the day off and nothing to do. Can you believe there are actually snowflakes falling right now?
Any hunt is a good hunt in this weather. You've got a couple of keepers there and some clad. Nice to see the nickels. That can always be a fooler. If you guys want weather, well I'd post some pic's, again, of the snow, but I'm depressed enough as it is. .... Just 2 or 3 inches... it's a la, la, la winter wonderland all over again. Frozen pipes and water shooting up like geysers is my nightmare at work.

Happy Hope you have a nice day! Happy
Ain't no prize either here guys. Today was buckets of rain. Tonight & tomorrow in the 30's or 40's with a wicked gust. So, for MY day off tomorrow, I can look forward to a windy hunt with wind chills in the 30's. Spring. Nice Sad

Joe
I like the flag.  Yea this weather is crazy, we have weeks in the 70's and 80's then back to highs in the 50's.  But I don't want to complain too much.  It is better than snow.
Reference URL's