Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: What did you get for Christmas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I got a lesche digger Thanks to the generous members here, it should be here tomorrow. I didn't get the V3i I asked Santa for so if anyone got it he must have dropped it off at the wrong house, please send it to me. Pm me for address.
I got another year ahead of me with my old lady, which should be filled with more misery, grief & stress Tongue Chuckle I asked Santa to be 25 and single again, but apparently, I must've been a bad boy Sad

Joe
I got a nice walnut display case 12 x 18 x2 and a garrett pro pinpointer wish I would have waited till tommarrow I see now they have a new pinpointer coming out soon
[attachment=4740]
(12-25-2014 03:00 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]I got a nice walnut display case 12 x 18 x2 and a garrett pro pinpointer wish I would have waited till tommarrow I see now they have a new pinpointer coming out soon

That's the nature of electronics always something new and improved out by the time you get the first one.
Santa (me) got me a 31" Sampson Ball Handle Saw-tooth digger. The Misses got me a three hour certificate to the shooting range to keep me sharp!
I got a coin hunting book. Thanks Joe.
(12-26-2014 11:16 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]I got a coin hunting book. Thanks Joe.

Ya got it! Enjoy, Will, it's a great read. Lots you probably know already, but if you take away just one or two gems, youre ahead of the game Wink

Joe
I got a new RotoZip (router for sheetrock cutouts) = YaY - another tool to make the little woman even MORE $$ she can spend! lol

Also got a Calvin Klein Scarf and a nice Sweater from the G.A.P Yes

P.S.

Santa (me) was going to buy himself a like new F19 for Xmas that was listed on Ebay for a decent price

but

a buddy over on Dankowskis beat me to it so my present to myself has been delayed until further notice No
(12-27-2014 06:32 PM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]I got a new RotoZip (router for sheetrock cutouts) = YaY - another tool to make the little woman even MORE $$ she can spend! lol

Also got a Calvin Klein Scarf and a nice Sweater from the G.A.P Yes

P.S.

Santa (me) was going to buy himself a like new F19 for Xmas that was listed on Ebay for a decent price

but

a buddy over on Dankowskis beat me to it so my present to myself has been delayed until further notice No

I'd hold on to your $$$ until the Racer comes out, it looks SWEEEEEEET!

Joe
(12-27-2014 06:36 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]I'd hold on to your $$$ until the Racer comes out, it looks SWEEEEEEET!

Joe

No biggie Joe

I don't have any kids at home or major bills beyond rent/mortg. so I can afford to toy around with diff machines thru-out the yr and IF I decide to keep it/them - I can & do and if I don't like it for some reason/s - I just sell and get something else!

Sometimes I sell em all and start all over!

But yeah - that "Racer" does look like it may be a good one

I just don't like RED at all!

If I got one I'd have to spray paint it black Chuckle

Beer
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's