Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Brain Teaser with a REWARD!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Ed, Will's link looks pretty darn close. Are you sure you aren't using that thing for "medicinal" purposes?

Joe
The screens are from faucet aerators and us gang guys like to go in new houses or the Home Depot and steal the aerators because we can't afford enough of our pimping money to go buy some of our own for our ganga pipes. The knobs hold the tops of the Coleman lanterns shade covers on , not the fillers caps. I'm know I'm right so I'll match Ed's prize of 250 coins to the first person who can convince Ed I'm right if it's necessary Happy
(02-10-2015 08:21 PM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]The screens are from facet aerators and us gang guys like to go in new houses or the Home Depot and steal the aerators because we can't afford enough of our pimping money to go buy some of our own for our ganga pipes. The knobs hold the tops of the Coleman lanterns shade covers on , not the fillers caps. I'm know I'm right so I'll match Ed's prize of 250 coins to the first person who can convince Ed I'm right if it's necessary Happy

Yeah Dusty, I thought of that to. Nope!
Nice try though!

Ed
(02-10-2015 08:21 PM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]The screens are from facet aerators and us gang guys like to go in new houses or the Home Depot and steal the aerators because we can't afford enough of our pimping money to go buy some of our own for our ganga pipes. The knobs hold the tops of the Coleman lanterns shade covers on , not the fillers caps. I'm know I'm right so I'll match Ed's prize of 250 coins to the first person who can convince Ed I'm right if it's necessary Happy

Not sure what pimps or gangs have to do with it, but other than that, the idea seems plausible.

Joe
(02-10-2015 08:16 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Ed, Will's link looks pretty darn close. Are you sure you aren't using that thing for "medicinal" purposes?

Joe

Been Der Dun Dat! A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away!
VENTILATOR NUT
(02-10-2015 08:42 PM)bulletbob Wrote: [ -> ]VENTILATOR NUT

Nope! Next.......
It's a 1996 quarter , ha , at least I got one of them right!!
(02-10-2015 08:56 PM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]It's a 1996 quarter , ha , at least I got one of them right!!

LOL!!!! Me too!

Another hint: The screen is a vintage day version of a catalytic converter!
Looks like 1996 quarter, Screen for pot pipe, and a cap that would be screwed into a pot pipe probley to make it a one hitter or something stupid
I am pretty sure that's what it is all used for don't know about the quarter. And do not know why I know all this LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's