Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Brain Teaser with a REWARD!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(02-10-2015 09:08 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like 1996 quarter, Screen for pot pipe, and a cap that would be screwed into a pot pipe probley to make it a one hitter or something stupid
I am pretty sure that's what it is all used for don't know about the quarter. And do not know why I know all this LOL

Yep that was my guess. Would make sense that stoners lose them in the woods too.

Ok c'mon Ed. What is it? It's killing me.
Faucet parts?
Lantern mantle hangers.
(02-10-2015 11:11 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Lantern mantle hangers.

WINNER!!!!! Now somebody has to tell me who made them and what era!
Sweet. I don't know about manufacturer or date. Thanks Ed.
I would say they are made by W.T. Kirkman Oil and Electric lanterns Inc.
(02-11-2015 01:15 PM)Jonal Wrote: [ -> ]I would say they are made by W.T. Kirkman Oil and Electric lanterns Inc.

Well I looked at the site and Kirkman and Dietz are Mfgs. of oil lamps with wicks. The old fashioned hurricane and railroad type using oil and kerosene. These two nozzles come from some kind of pressurized tank and mantle lamp and although I've yet to complete my search of that, as the list of those types of lanterns is pretty large, I've not found a match. Although I have one fella who runs an antique lantern place telling me the holes in them are smaller than what he has ever seen in Coleman and Optimus lanterns. So the search goes on. I'm hoping Deathray or Caprock can input into this as they are knowledgeable in the old relic stuff and maybe can give me a lead.
Are they from an Aladdin lamp?
(02-11-2015 01:49 PM)Jonal Wrote: [ -> ]Are they from an Aladdin lamp?

Wish it were!!!!Chuckle
Looks just like a pot pipe cap with a correct size screen. LOL.

BTW I was trained for that but did not use them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's