Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: *March 2015 WINNER - Predator Digger!*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Congratulation Canadiandex!!!!!!

And congratulations to all of you that entered and shared a piece of yourselves with us. They were all truly AWESOME finds.

Mike
terrific, congratulations to the winner, he deserves it because he hit the right cord 

I should have posted pictures of my grandson and his digging tools, oh well that is the way it goes but who knew?
Congratulation Canadiandex, there is the next generation of diggers !!!!
Great Job Canadiandex! The little guy in the photo is the next generation of treasure hunters.  Keep on promoting our hobby to the young folks!
Great job Canadian. Enjoy the new shovel.
Congrats to the winner! Now you have another item you can pass down to your son
Thank you very much everyone for the congrats on winning this contest.
It truly wasn't expected and I really have to give the credit to my son who did most of the work making the discovery.  He really does love the hobby and I'm sure we are going to find some cool items with this digging tool.

I'll make sure to post a pic or two when we get it and while we are using it.
Thanks again!

Canadiandex
(03-14-2015 11:29 AM)Canadiandex Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much everyone for the congrats on winning this contest.
It truly wasn't expected and I really have to give the credit to my son who did most of the work making the discovery.  He really does love the hobby and I'm sure we are going to find some cool items with this digging tool.

I'll make sure to post a pic or two when we get it and while we are using it.
Thanks again!

Canadiandex

You're welcome Happy And yes, do post some snaps of you & your son enjoying the new digger Yes

Joe
Congrats canadiandex.
Congratulations!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's