Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Shrink Wrap Bags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(03-20-2015 07:05 PM)bulletbob Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2015 06:35 PM)khouse Wrote: [ -> ]I've been out of town and read about the issue a few minutes ago.  So sorry the machine is down.  I tried an experiment.  One I should have done already but here it is.....  I set my heat gun to 350F and shrunk a bag over my hand to the point the shrinkage was done.  I was surprised that the bag only got slightly warm even as I held the gun in one place for a short time.  I was left with a nice hand shaped bag that was actually hard to remove.  I'm not saying it wasn't the heat.  I'm just saying even over my hand it wasn't hot.  It is possible a component or connection was at the verge of failure and the added handling and/or heat could have tipped the scales?  Not sure?

I think you are on to something. WE don't have to wrap our machine  just our hands !!! LOL But nice experiment , thanks.
LOL. That would work!!  Hey I wrote in my disclaimer to not use a shrink wrap bag as a condom.  After my experiment it might work?  I'm just not sure that even the smallest bag after shrinkage would do me any good?
Bob, thanks for sharing. Now I know what to correct for this season! Too funny
No I do not think it was the bag or the heat I did it slowly so it didn't even get hot.
Accuall I think it is from the treatment it gets in the airport. I am just glad it didn't die when I was digging gold
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's