Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Shrink Wrap Bags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(03-03-2015 11:44 PM)WildDigger Wrote: [ -> ]That is sweet. My CTX could use that. Tried to pm you but it wouldn't let me.

Wild Please try to email me. You have them if you can get to me.

Mike.

OK guy's I'm all out of bags if Wild can get to me.

Thanks,

Mike
Bags are all gone but you can get your own on ebay. It looks like a great idea to me.

Mike
Ziplocks work good to
Great idea for dirt and wet/dry sand hunters. I'm thinking for extended use in the water that may become a problem.... It is amazing how sand falling out of the scoop seems to drift in the current/water and settle just about any where. I would think it would find a way inside the plastic and "could" become a problem IF not caught. I plan on getting some bags and giving them a try.....IF I run into sand problems with them in the water I'll be sure to let everyone know.

Cliff
(03-04-2015 06:35 PM)cdv Wrote: [ -> ]Great idea for dirt and wet/dry sand hunters. I'm thinking for extended use in the water that may become a problem.... It is amazing how sand falling out of the scoop seems to drift in the current/water and settle just about any where. I would think it would find a way inside the plastic and "could" become a problem IF not caught. I plan on getting some bags and giving them a try.....IF I run into sand problems with them in the water I'll be sure to let everyone know.

Cliff

Once you shrink it put a rubber band around the bottom to seal it off
I got on ebay last night and order a 100 bags, I think it was $8.95 with free shipping. If it don,t work i can put my lunch in them.  They will be good after this snow and rain we are having. Might keep some mud and water off my detector. Thanks for the Post on them.
(03-06-2015 05:58 PM)Dean Stone Wrote: [ -> ]I got on ebay last night and order a 100 bags, I think it was $8.95 with free shipping. If it don,t work i can put my lunch in them.  They will be good after this snow and rain we are having. Might keep some mud and water off my detector. Thanks for the Post on them.

As long as they were PVC and 100 gauge they will do you fine...Post a photo of your finished product
(03-04-2015 12:03 AM)khouse Wrote: [ -> ]Disclaimer---
WARNING- Using the shrink bag will cause bodily damage if used as a Condom.

Chuckle
I believe the bags I sent were 80 gauge. They should still work but may not last as long. Sorry I didn't know they should be 100 gauge at the time.

Mike
(03-10-2015 10:59 AM)Mike Miller Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the bags I sent were 80 gauge. They should still work but may not last as long. Sorry I didn't know they should be 100 gauge at the time.

Mike

At least they don't cost much money.  Now we'll know how 80ga works? As long as they are pvc bags
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's