Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Day 1 2015!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Couldn't pass up this weather and went out after work to one of my favorite parks. Swung a section I've never hit and did pretty good. Was only out for about 2.5 hours but changed some settings and avoided a lot of trash with the small 8x6 SEF coil.

The pocket watch turns out to be an Illinois Watch Company Size 16. Was produced around 1915. ref. http://barrygoldberg.net/watch2.htm

No silver or gold today but it was great to get out and do some swinging.

Have fun out there and Happy Hunting!!!!

Ed/ODF
Nice finds Ohio. Glad you are able to get out again. Happy days ahead.

Mike
You did good, I love that Kennedy half!
(03-11-2015 09:16 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]You did good, I love that Kennedy half!

Thanks Tony! I don't know what it is, I just keep finding those Kennedy's. Wish they were at least 40%'rs. I was working directly under high tension roadside wires though with new noise cancel settings and I really think nobody has ever detected there simply because of the EMF noise. Hence the boatload of stuff.

(03-11-2015 09:06 PM)Mike Miller Wrote: [ -> ]Nice finds Ohio. Glad you are able to get out again. Happy days ahead.

Mike

Thanks Mike! I'm sore as hell and GOING OUT TOMORROW TOO! So I'm hoping the same for this year. It was soooo.... good to get out and hear the tones and dig the dirt!
Good hunt. Like the pocket watch.
Great first hunt Ed. You got another pipe cap too.
Beautiful pocket watch, Ed!!! In great condition, too, considering the age. I even love the St. Christopher charm, and I still get excited digging them Yes I'd say you had a winner of a hunt all the way around Happy Let's face it...

Even if you found nothing, isn't the 1st detecting day of the year the greatest Beer

Joe
Glad to see you got your first hunt in the books! Sweet pocket watch. Looking forward to all the finds that are to come
Nice haul, you did great and had fun too.
Nice hunt and glad you were able to get out.

The St Chris fob/charm is a keeper for sure!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's