Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: DAY 4 2015. #7 thru #9 (BIG SILVER)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Went back to that Boy Scout camping area after work and spent 2 hours reworking the site. You were right Bob! Slowing down and listening for tone made my day!

And figuratively speaking, I love the Boy Scouts! They must've run this camp from the thirties though the fifties.

And if you look real close at that Walker you'll see the initials "RM" scratched in the area right behind Miss Liberty.

I'm busy with truck repairs Saturday but going back at it to another researched location Sunday.

Have fun out there and HAPPY HUNTING!!!!!

Ed/ODF
Nice. I'd be loving the Boy Scouts too. I'm going to meet up with a new detecting buddy in the morning to hunt some old house sites. Maybe I'll have some of your luck.
Nice Ed,

You have only just begun. Great Finds
Congrats, great finds !  Keep the streak going !
Sheet, you're kicking some ass there, buddy! BEAUTIFUL WALKER!!!

"Ohio Silver Sniper" Yes

Joe
(03-20-2015 09:52 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Sheet, you're kicking some ass there, buddy! BEAUTIFUL WALKER!!!

"Ohio Silver Sniper" Yes

Joe

I like that. But I dug a lot of crap too! So I'll stick with dirt fisher. Chuckle

Thanks Joe!
Wow, you're killing it.
Nice finds, Ed. A 3 silver day is always good especially if one is a "biggie". Gerry
Nice chunk of silver!!! Your killing it dude!!!!!!
Thanks everyone! But I have to say that there are a few guys on here that are killing me and a few others!!!! LOL!!!!!!! And good for them, really ! But I missed a good 2 months of being able to detect because of the weather. I'm so anal about detecting. And that's good because the way I feel is, "It's still out there!" So always keep that in mind.

I find this stuff in places I don't think anybody ever looked because who the hell would go there and search? Me, for one, and that's a good reference to your hunting style. You think it isn't there? Go do it. Find out. You don't know until you do some due diligence and take the challenge. I'm flabbergasted, to say the least. I didn't have 9 silvers until July 13th of last year. I spent 2 months this winter, in my spare time, looking and researching, making hunches, and now am taking the journeys, not knowing I'm going to find anything, but using my intuition, looking at the land and the finds, and using my detector for everything it is worth.

I guess I'm now a real detectorist. It's a good, kind of comfortable, feeling. But it's also the knowledge that some days are a real dump. I keep going though and move on to the next prospective site. I love the adventure, the challenge and the win.

Ed/ODF
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's