Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Brand new from PA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone,
My name is Tim and I just joined this site.  I was in this hobby many years ago, and am now getting back into it.  I'm the "pop" to my triplet grandsons and look forward to hunting with them in the very near future.  Santa brought them each their first detector(very small, no name, for toddlers) and they get overwhelmed when they come across a "planted" coin.  I live in a small town in PA.  I'm excited to see what this, as well as other online sites, have to offer.  The reading material is incredible.  I'm hoping to learn more of the hobby from the posts by the folks in the know.  Thank you for having me.Happy

diggertim (Tim)
Hello Tim and thanks for joining us here. It's a nice place with a family feel, something you'll appreciate. Nice  to see you're getting the little ones started early! Good luck and good hunting. Like you, I'm just getting back into detecting after quite a long layoff. Look forward to seeing your finds.
Welcome from NJ diggertim!!
RJ Hi
Hey Tim and welcome from south jersey! I hope you enjoy your stay. I also hope to see some of your finds from you in the future.

Gl and hh

Zach
Welcome Tim I am from Wisconsin where it seams to be cold all the time sounds like you are going to have some nice adventures with your grandsons congrats
Welcome, Tim Happy Glad you found your way back into the hobby, and by extension, to our community. There is indeed a lot of info here, and, more importantly, a bunch of great members who can help with any info, if you're in need.

There is still a LOT of history out there, just waiting to be dug. And I hope you get to enjoy finding some of it with the grandkids. Be sure to share with us, too Yes

Joe
Welcome tim to the forum and back in the hobby. This thats cool beans that the kids all received there own detectors must be a thrill getting out with them,, ever have any questions ask away we all help if we can.
Welcome Tim from NE Ohio! Bunch of great people here and you'll enjoy yourself. Lived in NE PA myself for around 10 years and never had a detector back then. Real interested to see what I missed!! Chuckle Glad to have you aboard!Yes

Ed/ODF
Welcome aboard Tim. Congratulations on being Pop to those grandsonsss. I know the feeling. They are precious! Look forward to hearing your stories and seeing those finds. Happy Hunting.
Welcome Tim from NJ. Congratulations on the grand kids, I have two and both around 2 yrs old. Enjoy!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's