Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Some stuff from the past 3 days.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Been kinda ho hum around these parts. Since we have no snow, the parks are on a tree cutting frenzy like no other in the history of mankind and have most of my access roads blocked during the day with Ranger cruisers making sure us wanna be's don't infringe on the sawdust and tree dropping. Kinda puts a real crimp in my style. Never-the-less I just have to go and do grass. (Tears, great sobs of whoa and wails of pain inserted here!) I cannot believe how much junk is in the grass. Acres and acres of junk. But every now and then there's a good signal.

Have fun out there and HAPPY HUNTING! (Please send large boxes of Kleenex!)

Ed/ODF
Hey Ed, Glad to see a show and tell post from ya! Sweet compass and silver ring man. Sorry to hear about the ranger cruisers messin with your groove. Next time just kick them out. Look forward to your next show n tell!
Good luck and Happy hunting!
Two rings in 3 days sounds pretty good to me, especially when you add an item of interest like the compass. I have a feeling you'll be back in your routine soon.
Good digs, Ed. Nice catch on the 925 ring-a-ding Yes Fortunately, in most of "urban" spots we hunt, the coppers could care less about guys metal detecting. Between the drugs, crime & retards they have to contend with, we're not even a blip on their radar.

OT, but do you think Kasich is going to take Ohio?

Joe
(03-08-2016 11:57 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Good digs, Ed. Nice catch on the 925 ring-a-ding Yes Fortunately, in most of "urban" spots we hunt, the coppers could care less about guys metal detecting. Between the drugs, crime & retards they have to contend with, we're not even a blip on their radar.

Joe

Thanks Joe! No, I don't think so, on the Kasich question. This is what you see all over where I drive!
(03-09-2016 01:01 AM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2016 11:57 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Good digs, Ed. Nice catch on the 925 ring-a-ding Yes Fortunately, in most of "urban" spots we hunt, the coppers could care less about guys metal detecting. Between the drugs, crime & retards they have to contend with, we're not even a blip on their radar.

Joe

Thanks Joe! No, I don't think so, on the Kasich question. This is what you see all over where I drive!

Lol.
ODF you always find interesting things. Your display case('s) must be full of cool things.
Thanks Kajun!! I'm getting quite a collection going for sure. Never got around to those shadow boxes made from clocks but it's still on the list. I'll get around to that sooner or later and post them when done.

Ed/ODF
Hey, at least you Nabbed some silver!!
Nice Ed! Kinda strange not seeing any coins. Do like the rings though HH bud
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's