Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Found some coin.................
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Had the Berkut out for a spin with the 20khz coil.
Nothing to brag about...
Three houses they are planing to knock I hunted this afternoon.
Not much in the way of anything good. Managed a Loonie, 2 quarters a dime and a few pennies.
Had high hopes..................headed for a a school yard, found some coinage.
Rounded out at $10.50 for todays hunt.
That's a good amount of coin Sven. I usually get about only a buck a day!

Ed
That's good you're enjoying the berkut! $10 in clad isn't bad either! I can't wait for the summer to hit the beaches and get some change and hopefully some gold or silver Yes
I'm with Ed, my clad counts are pitiful, so on sheer volume you're kickin butt Yes Digging that many coins, you should be due for a gold ring or two soon. My buddy Gerry got a large men's band that rang up as a penny. They're out their, but normally are awarded to the savvy, dig-it-all guys, like yourself, Sven Wink

Joe
Looks like the detector likes coins. I'd say once you get really familiar with it and get into a decent spot you're going to start seeing nice recoveries. Hope you get another try soon.
Sven 10.50 in one hunt holy crap. Hows you back feeling after all that digging.
Back's fine..LOL.
Usually the back of one thigh I use to bend and stabilize myself and the same butt cheek. These days add a stiff neck from bending over the workbench building the Pi's and looking at the computer.

I usually like to dig a target every two or three minutes that means trash as well as good target sounds. Helps the acclimate the brain to tone, ID numbers and screen graph of any given target. I have a pretty good idea as to foil and out $2 coins. The $2 coins give off a certain after glow................
It must be nice digging $2 coins. I usually get pennies, nickels, and dimes. Its all fun though.
(03-28-2016 06:59 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]It must be nice digging $2 coins.  I usually get pennies, nickels, and dimes.  Its all fun though.

One good reason to move to Canada $1 , $2 coins. Another as some have ventured to say they would if either Presidential candidate wins.....................
Nova Scotia is great place to go, Leslie lives there and finds tons of goodies.
http://qz.com/619470/an-island-in-nova-s...move-here/

[Image: loonie_toonie2013.jpg]

These two coins are just as much fun to find as a silver dime or quarter, when the silver is scarce to find. Throw some gold into the mix now and then, I'm good.
Glad you got to go hunting. Nice haul on the clad. I normally only get $2.00 or less more often. Heck, with the clad your gathering you can buy a piece of Silver. Happy
I know you digitall. I have seen your posting of trash and precious yellow. Keep'em coming & GL!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's