Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Whoa!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guys, my internet is down, and I'm jerryrigging crap just to write this email on my phone. I've been in a slump but I broke it today...

With a 1744 Half Real! It's my oldest coin ever, and I feel better now lol.

I cannot post pics directly here from my Android cuz it SUCKS, but heres the link you can put in your browser, which will take you to the Facebook posts.

https://m.facebook.com/TreasureClassifie...&source=48

Joe
WHOA is right great dig Joe. That should do the trick with the slump Cool
GREAT find Joe! It was a good day for both of us.
Gerry
That is a extremely beautiful coin Joe. Congrats on your oldest coin and I'm glad you were able to find it! you deserve it 1,000,000%. I'm super happy for you! Best of luck with some more firsts and awesome finds!
Looks like a banner coin to me , anytime you find something that predates the Declaration of Independence on this side of the pond you've really got something!
  What a great slump buster! I can't believe the amazing finds that have been posted lately it seems like everyone is killin it , now you are too.
Pat
(04-08-2016 09:28 PM)Digsit Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a banner coin to me , anytime you find something that predates the Declaration of Independence on this side of the pond you've really got something!
  What a great slump buster! I can't believe the amazing finds that have been posted lately it seems like everyone is killin it , now you are too.
Pat

Very true, digsit! Even though Joe is the owner of TC I believe you are right. I 2nd dig and say the coin should go on the banner. And the TC coins will be donated to myself. Kidding! But really. I think you deserve it Joe. Get that beauty up on the banner!
wowa That is a great coin always like them silver Congrats and I would say banner also
Whoa!

Banner find! Yes

BeerBeer
(04-08-2016 08:26 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, my internet is down, and I'm jerryrigging crap just to write this email on my phone. I've been in a slump but I broke it today...

With a 1744 Half Real! It's my oldest coin ever, and I feel better now lol.

I cannot post pics directly here from my Android cuz it SUCKS, but heres the link you can put in your browser, which will take you to the Facebook posts.

https://m.facebook.com/TreasureClassifie...&source=48

Joe
Whoa,Joe what is it with everyone finding half reales at the moment!?!? I want one!! Well done! Gl and hh!
Best way to break out of a slump is to step up and knock one out of the park. You did that and more! Game over. Be fair to yourself and slap that baby on the banner. That's where it belongs.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's