Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Still sick and still crazy but Very Excited for # 16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys and gals, still sick still crazy and very excited # 16 is a 1908 Barber Quarter
Long story made short - some old lady with a dog told me that whatever I found was hers, penny's, coin or rings! I said to her you joking and she said no - that is my penny that you found.....I gave her the penny and covered the hole and walked away telling God that I was nice but I by not telling her off. Please don't be mad at me. Crazy I know but then I started to detect where she couldn't walk her dog in the direction of the playground. I went near a huge tree and got a dime signal at about four or fives inches.
After I opened the plug the signal said quarter not silver. So I used my pin pointer and was able to hit it under the roots. I used my hand and pulled up some dirt and there it was - wow - thanks God! No Brag here - I am doing the Happy Dance with my finger in the air as I turn around in the park. Too bad Joe wasn't there to video that dance!

In another hole the four wheat cents were all stuck together - a first for me, 1928, 40, 41 and a 42.

Good luck out there
That's a neat park find, Tony Yes

Joe
Great finds , lately the weather here has kept me from detecting so just the wheat crop you harvested looks good.
   That quarter has me drooling.
   Good luck on feeling better and maybe there is some medication out there for the crazy Tongue
   Keep making the great finds.
Pat
Thanks Joe,

Digit, glad you enjoyed seeing it - the warm weather is coming.....
Sweet deal man! That quarter I'd a beauty! Kinda confused why the old lady made you give her a penny or whatever you find at a park though..
Nice quarter, Congrats!
Big Tony congratulations on such a beautiful coin! I would have danced with you. WOW! I had a crazy lady say the same thing to me. You handled it well, and you know she believe it, and she is crazy as a loon! You don't find Barber quarters often, and that one is in such great condition too. Wishing you more awesome finds. Thanks for sharing pictures with the SOB roots.
Sweet deal man! That quarter I'd a beauty! Kinda confused why the old lady made you give her a penny or whatever you find at a park though..
Thanks Zach. I was too but then again I have run into a few winners in the past.
One guy through old bagels at me and my friend - screaming at us that we should leave the area. Too funny, I caught one and toss it back at him......
A situation that could have ended nasty turned out really nice for you  Big T. Glad the old lady didn't see you pull that one out. I would have been willing to fight for a prize like that.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's