Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: another noob to the forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
howdy all name's chuck from erie pa.  been detecting 5 years now and currently using a minelab xterra 305
Hi, Chuck, thanks for joining us. Enjoy the community, it's here to serve you Yes

Joe
Hey chuck and welcome from south jersey. Glad to have you here and I hope you enjoy your stay! If you have any questions let us know. If you have any finds from the past or recent hunts show them off through the show and tell!
Enjoy!
Zach
Hello Chuck, glad you decided to join and we look forward in hearing your stories and seeing those finds. GL HH!
Welcome from Houston Tx. Can't wait to see your finds.
Welcome aboard Chuck.  Great place here in the community and i hope you enjoy. HH
Welcome to the group! I have been a Treasure Hunter (TH'er) since June 1976. I currently own four metal detectors all Whites; XLT, two DTX, and a TDI-SL. I am currently a coin shooter as I have not found a local Civil War site to search. I am also looking for other TH'ers in the general area to connect with for a day of TH'ing. I am RETIRED and have been since Jan 3, 2014. My Wife and I moved to Wilmington, NC the end of July 2015. Lots of History in the area so just need to find anyone interested in having an old man join them on a day of TH'ing. I have found a lot of Civil War relics in Northern Virginia over a 26 year period. I sure miss all the TH'ing but now need to move on and find some new locations in the area!  Good luck to you all!
(04-13-2016 10:04 PM)THing4CSA Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the group! I have been a Treasure Hunter (TH'er) since June 1976. I currently own four metal detectors all Whites; XLT, two DTX, and a TDI-SL. I am currently a coin shooter as I have not found a local Civil War site to search. I am also looking for other TH'ers in the general area to connect with for a day of TH'ing. I am RETIRED and have been since Jan 3, 2014. My Wife and I moved to Wilmington, NC the end of July 2015. Lots of History in the area so just need to find anyone interested in having an old man join them on a day of TH'ing. I have found a lot of Civil War relics in Northern Virginia over a 26 year period. I sure miss all the TH'ing but now need to move on and find some new locations in the area!  Good luck to you all!

Have you been to coin beach, yet? That's one of the places on my bucket list Yes

Joe
Trump?
Welcome to the forum Chuck. You're in good company here as many of the posters use  Minelab detectors. Start posting--we'd like to see what you are turning up.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's