Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: SILVER STREAK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went back to my new permission today for a couple hours, owner keeps on filling me in on land history.  For some reason i keep finding clad dimes everywhere. Swinging along and get a smashing 90_91 and i know a quarter is 88_89 so kinda knew something good but not a half dollar good. Dig the plug and stuck in the plug pops out this 7.5 gram silver hunker ring. Little bit later near leaving time gae another real nice 78_79 tone and find a CSA coat button. In shock i need a drink and go show the owner Ralph my finds. He says finders keepers lol

HH and be safe everyone[attachment=8350][attachment=8351][attachment=8352][attachment=8353]
Great catch on the CSA Button!! Must've been from a CSA guy that moved up North. That's a real nice find. I like the ring too. That's one of those Mexican Sterling rings. They were very popular in the 40's and then again in the late 60's and 70's with the free love movement, aka Hippies. That token with the angel has to be a good luck token. What's on the back? Great hunt man!! Yes Beer

Been beer can and bottle cap city here! No Driving me nuttier than I am! Chuckle

Ed
The CSA button is in amazing shape! Great score man. I really like the ring too. You're on one hell of a hot streak dude!
That is a great day for sure! I love the button. that permission is going to be great! Can't wait to see what else ya pull out of there!
Finders keepers!
Gl and hh!
(05-14-2016 07:35 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Great catch on the CSA Button!! Must've been from a CSA guy that moved up North. That's a real nice find. I like the ring too. That's one of those Mexican Sterling rings. They were very popular in the 40's and then again in the late 60's and 70's with the free love movement, aka  Hippies. That token with the angel has to be a good luck token. What's on the back? Great hunt man!! Yes Beer

Been beer can and bottle cap city here! No Driving me nuttier than I am! Chuckle

Ed
This is the back Ed real smooth and can't see any writing 
..i also think the button is a reproduction . was told by Ralph there has been reenactments there. All i know is im very happy to find it. 
 Mark on back of button. Waterbury  co's inc conn
Sweet button. You must be digging all numbers in that place.
Wow, that is cool, congratulations
Reference URL's