Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Re-visited third lot I ever hit in Vegas.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Friends came up from California and I wasn't sure where to take them, so I looked on  google earth and found a lot that looked good up in the older part of town. I had my friends meet me at the Wallgreens a block from the lot.We got to the lot at 7am. When we got there I recognized the lot from before. So we started hunting and right away my friend mel found a 46 rosie and 2 44 wheats. With houses on both sides of the lot, I went to where the back door was and scored a 46 rosie right off. Worked my way around the back yard and pulled wheats and mems. When I went to where the rear right corner of the house was I pulled a 42 wheat, 42 merc and a 47 toasted quarter, bring me up to #101,#102 and #103 SFTY. Mel found only the one silver and everyone found wheats.we finished at 11am and went to lunch.  THANKS FOR LOOKIN!
Woot more silver! That Mercury had a hard life. Gratz. I love finding wheats fills me with hope of silver to come.
Congrats on hitting the 100 mark!

Ed
Nice silvers and Wheaties! Congrats on #100 as well. Keep it up and happy hunting!
You're having another great year Leo. Always interesting to watch your progress. The silver is impressive, but I've noticed you score really big on the wheats too.
Killin it on silvers Leo Yes

BeerBeer
Ok, Leo, you've officially hit your silver limit for the year, and must hang the detector up and give other in LV a chance, as well Chuckle

You guys out west know how to do it...

Go in and vacuum all of the old coins out early, and then go and have a feast for lunch and call it a day! Beer

Excellent!
Congratulations on hitting over 100 silvers - toasted or not - cool finds!
YesYesYesCool very nice.
Congratulations on the silvers. I figured you got it all the first time around. Happy
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's