Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: One piece of gold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got out Sunday, 1st day of the new year and got one piece of gold. Hope it keeps coming, Ha!  DancingDancing
Very nice, congrats on a successful hunt with gold! Keep it up and happy huntingYesYes
Cool hunt congratulations.
Great catch on the ring Rusty!! Hope that brings you luck the rest of the year! Nice pile of clad too!

Ed
Gold is always a great reward for a day of hunting. And the rest of your haul is pretty good too. I'm amazed at what the salt does to the pennies. Are you getting in the water still or are you confined to the beach?
Congratulations on the nice hunt and precious metal!
Thanks to all, Shadeseeker I love it in the water but I was in the dry sand Sunday. I'm hoping to get out this afternoon and hit the waters the tide is post to be smooth, seems like this time of year it's starting to pick-up (The traffic on the beach).
Gratz on the gold! Nice start to 2017 Happy
That's a nice haul there and the ring is a nice addition to it all. It looks like you've got a great spot there. It's great to see some shiney yellow posted.
HH 
Pat
Great score on the gold! You must know a little girl who would love that Frozen ring Happy
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's