Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: *OFFICIAL CONTEST THREAD*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(12-15-2015 06:48 PM)RelicMedic Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you!

#2- water dripping from a tap

#3- bicycle reflector

Medic, you've already solved #3 Wink

Joe
#1 pink diamond
#2 melted aluminum
(12-16-2015 03:36 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2015 06:48 PM)RelicMedic Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you!

#3- bicycle reflector

Medic, you've already solved #3 Wink

Joe

Oops. I meant #1- bicycle reflector
I don't know if he's a savant, or if he's simply on to me, but RelicMedic CORRECTLY GUESSED REFLECTOR ON MYSTERY ITEM #3!!!!!

How in the WORLD did you get that?! Lol. You're like one of those people who can solve a Wheel of Fortune puzzle with only one letter on the board! Tongue

***ONLY ONE MORE MYSTERY ITEM REMAINING, DIGGERS!***

Joe
Holy shit! Lol.  This is how I figured it out:  I initially thought it was a gemstone or glass, but the facets in the picture were not uniform or sharp. Led me to believe it had to be some type of plastic or resin. So what is plastic and has facets...a reflector does Happy Thank you Joe, and sorry guys. Lol
Cheers
Chris

If it's any consolation,  I haven't got a damn clue what the other one could be Blushing

#2 a beaver tail pull tab? That's my final answer Happy Good luck on the coin ring folks. Beautiful prize!!! I'm stepping away from this one.
You beat my guess medic i guessed it right after you,,my guess fot today is #2 a buckle
congratulations again Relic Medic!

New Guess - The male end of an electrical plug that goes into the sockets in the wall
#2 is it a pencil lead
I'm gonna guess #2 is half of a partially melted silver spoon.
2) mercury
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's